Home Forums Silicon Valley Study Tour – August 2019 Verbano Cusio Ossola Silicon Valley 2019

107 replies, 26 voices Last updated by  Paolo Marenco 8 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Lorenzo Antoniazzi
    Participant
    @lorenzoantoniazzi

Hi,

Sadly the 22nd of this month I’ll have an appointment at the 3.30pm that I can’t move in another day, I’ll stay with you as much as possible, I’m sorry.

Lorenzo

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

Lorenzo is Monday 21, but we stay one hour , up to 3 pm!

Lorenzo Antoniazzi
    Participant
    @lorenzoantoniazzi

Oh, yes sorry I wrote the wrong number. Anyway, I’ll be there 100% thank you.

Davide Bartolomeo
    Participant
    @davidebartolomeo

January 21st at 2pm at Cobianchi is perfect because I didn’t lessons.

See you soon, DB

Marco Fattalini
    Participant
    @marcofattalini

Hi everyone,

there is no problem for me.On january 21st at 2pm I will be there!

See you soon,

Marco

alessandro
    Participant
    @aleviaggio99

Hi, I think won’t be a problem  meet up in monday 😀

Erik Nonis
    Participant
    @erik-nonis

Hi,

January 21st at 2pm is perfect for me too.

see you soon

Erik

Kabir
    Participant
    @kabir

Hi everyone!
    like others students in the forum I’m under exams and it’s difficult for me move from Milan for a meeting, but, when the session is over, we could organize another one.
    After, I want to express my point of view about Paolo’s proposal of modified the bando. I think it’s better if we can add other prizes with a sustainable spending with a little sacrifices, to garant for more of us the possibility to do this experience (I speak as a person with a very low family income).
    I think it’s the best thing if it’s possible!
    Regards,
    HK

Paolo Binda
    Participant
    @paolobinda1

Hi everyone.

Like Kabir, I’m under exams too and I cannot be there on Monday, I hope we can meet at the end of the session.

As Kabir has already said, I think it is a good idea to add other scholarships with sustainable spending.

Good evening.

PB.

Celeste Giani
    Participant
    @celestegiani

Hi,

Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend any meeting unless it’s during the Easter break, when I’ll be back in Italy. Would anyone be able to give me a brief summary after the meeting? (Any media is ok with me: forum, email, Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook etc.)

I agree aswell with the idea of offering more places on the bando, and I’m sure that it’s possible to find cheap flights if booked in advance.

Good luck with your exams! We got this! 🙂

All the best,

Celeste

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

Hi all, I know this first meeting is more affordable for School students than Universities. No problem we  will have the chance to talk, in person to all of you.

I think we’ll confirm the 4 full  Bando prizes.  The strategy to help the no-prized from the 5th on-  will be:

1- Activate a contact with your Village admin ( Sindaco) to push a support to a young selected co-citizen as made by Verbania Mayor contribuiting to the Bando funding:  Omegna, Casale Corte Cerro, Ornavasso, Domodossola….all the town of the  eventually excluded

2- Contact companies of VCO ( Tecnolab, Mapei, Lagostina, Biomine, Altea… please suggest other interesting  for yourself) to support you with a http://www.techscoutsv.com project

3- a friday evening meeting, (or saturday morning)  in Domodossola and Verbania with you and your parents- relatives, to explain why they have to invest some money in such a unique opportunity for yr growth. I will come with SVST testimonial ( Marco Pastore Daniel Romano, Stefania Tibiletti…)

Final goal: to bring you all 25 in SVST this august ( five are out of this Forum but applied to the Bando)

Maddalena Baraggia
    Participant
    @maddalena

Hi everyone,

I did all the possible to move an appointment on Monday to another day and so I can confirm my presence at Cobianchi, let me know to whom ask or the exact room for the meeting!

See you soon

Maddalena

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

Good Maddalena…we’ll meet in the Cobianchi entrance!

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

Good Maddalena…we’ll meet in the Cobianchi entrance!

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

Domodossola Rosmini:  sorry but for logistic reason I have to cancel Rosmini meeting tomorrow, Monday 21st at 5pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.