20 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Adriano Fontanari 6 years, 10 months ago
  • Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

https://www.facebook.com/events/1686889098273359/  here we are , we go on with our meeting from 4,30 to 7 pm

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Hey all. About May 19 in Bicocca Milan.

None of you from Bolzano has already signed for presence. For us is very important to know if the absence in Milan is “Not Participation to the Tour”, or just busy day.

Please confirm presence on Facebook  iBicocca page.

Our reunion for SVST 2017  will start at 4,30pm  after Roberto Bonzio talk, so you can also arrive at that time. Conclusion will be 7 pm.

We’ll discuss the work in progress for funding the tour of every city group, share experiences, give advices and links. Open discussion.

see u there!

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Hey all. About May 19 in Bicocca Milan.

None of you from Bolzano has already signed for presence. For us is very important to know if the absence in Milan is “Not Participation to the Tour”, or just busy day.

Please confirm presence on Facebook  iBicocca page.

Our reunion for SVST 2017  will start at 4,30pm  after Roberto Bonzio talk, so you can also arrive at that time. Conclusion will be 7 pm.

We’ll discuss the work in progress for funding the tour of every city group, share experiences, give advices and links. Open discussion.

see u there!

Marta Pancaldi
    Participant
    @martapancaldi

Dear Paolo, sorry for my late reply. I had just forgot to click “Going” on the Facebook event, but of course I’ll be in Milan on the 19th May – I bought the train tickets like three weeks ago 🙂

Florian Hofer
    Participant
    @florianh

Hi,

sorry can’t come. Have already an almost full schedule until mid July.

I think Marta can be a good representative 🙂

Florian

Adriano Fontanari
    Participant
    @adrianofontanari

Hi there!

I am Adriano, we met last Friday at Bicocca.

I am going to buy the ticket to SV. Before doing that, I would like to know if there is someone who would like to buy the ticket and travel with me.

If yes, send me a message.

Thank you,

Adriano

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Bolzano Silicon Valley’ is closed to new replies.