Home Forums Silicon Valley Study Tour – August 2019 Lead The Future SVST 2019

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Yuri Paglierani 4 years, 7 months ago
  • Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco
    Here we are to open our project- since 2005!- to Lead The Future mentees. This is an awesome Org made by a great friend of us Francesco Capponi, since two years our  youngest host in Silicon Valley.
      You members of Lead The Future have all the characters- motivation, skill, talent, openess- that we request to our attendees, 400 since 2005, to attend  the Silicon Valley Study Tour 2019.

The next Tour will be the first for students , managers and entrepreneurs.

After years of distinct Tours we understood that mixing the age and experience of attendees is a great value for both.

We’ll promote this Tour starting from September 14th, 2018 in many Italian Cities, you can check if yours is inside.

This Forum is just for you, whichever part of Italy you are from,  members of LTF.

The goal with SVST 2019 is to multiply the SVST 2018 effects that we can synthetise as follow:

1- 37 attendees students in Italian Universities coming from 8 different countries, with 16 female the largest number ever.

2 – Three month  interships  each after the SVST for 3 Business students from Trento University- Stefania Tibiletti-  in Cloud4wi ,  and Piemonte Orientale University, two guys in A3-Cube

3- Mix  students with managers and professionals attending together the Tour, to extend the effect seen in August 2018 among  Generale Francesco Vestito, Head of Cyber Security task of Ministero della Difesa and Captain Giuseppe Cannatà- the minds and arm of Cyber Range in progress in Chiavari- Luca Barigione manager of Postel in Genova, attending the Tour with University students. Great mentorship of the senior attendees to the juniors happened during the Tour.

4- Five Meetings  in Italy after the Tours, early September,  among Silicon Valley company CEO ( Peaxy, Hytrust) and companies like Ansaldo Energia, ABB, Cetena. This in the frame of improving Italy- Silicon Valley relations for business.

5- A book ” Tra Italia e Silicon Valley. I migranti tech dal 2000 al 2018″ written by 60 Italians in Silicon Valley to tell their story. The book will be given before the Tour to the attendees  of SVST 2019, as an unique information base.

Are you interested to join the SVST 2019 Tour?

introduce yourself here!

We are happy to lauch this discussion Forum with the report written by Pavia University student Lara Princivalle, great attendee of SVST 2015, now working in Trento

Finally  what the attendee Fabio Vantaggiato Business Grad of Milano Bicocca University kept from the experience of SVST 2018.

Chiara Paolinelli
    Participant
    @chiara-paolinelli

Let’s Lead the Future!

Lorenzo Daidone
    @lorenzodaidone

Hi everybody!

I’m Lorenzo Daidone, I attended the Silicon Valley Study Tour this summer. This experience changed my life and my career.
    I would like to share with you my crowdfunding story. When I was selected to partecipate in the experience I was really excited but I wasn’t able to pay it…but in the end I went to California!

For many of you the crowdfunding way could be a good opportunity.

How did I do? Find out more at: https://youtu.be/eY5UxCM_Ras

Yuri Paglierani
    @yuripaglierani

Hi everyone!

My name is Yuri, I come from San Mauro Pascoli (between Rimini and Cesena in Emilia-Romagna) and in October I’ll start the third year of my undergraduate bachelor program in Physics at the University of Trieste.

I’ve 21 years and it’s my first time in America. I think that this experience will reserve many interesting aspects and I can’t wait to meet all of you! The main goal that I want to reach during this trip is to find more contacts in physics and artificial intelligence field and try to catch part of the enthusiasm and mentality of people that live in the Silicon Valley.

See you in San Francisco!

Yuri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Lead The Future SVST 2019’ is closed to new replies.