Home Forums Silicon Valley Study Tour – 20-26 August 2017 Novara Silicon Valley 2017

287 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Marta Pancaldi 2 years, 6 months ago
  • Martina Valentini
    Participant
    @martinavalentini

Thank you @paolomarenco , I will keep registered! Tomorrow at 8 am,  I’ll in train to the university but this conference is very interesting!

@albertoconte…I was speechless when I saw GET, but your article marks the beginning of a new era. GET is fantastic but an accessory, this invention, however, can change the lives of millions of people.

I hope they will  invest the money needed in research.

Domenico Talento
    Participant
    @domet97

Thank you @paolomarenco , I will register right now and tomorrow I will online for sure! I’m really interested .

For those who are interested in GET I wrote personally to the Facebook page and I congratulated with him for the impressional work they did! I have already bought 2 GET because I want to support them, and they said to me that they will be on our wrist at the end of the summer!

See you later in fondazione 😊

Andrea Annalisa Baiardi
    Participant
    @andreaannalisa

@ paolomarenco thanks endless for all the incentives and sprout  that daily you give! This month has been a real gym of life and knowledge. I have put like to the page and from now I will follow in assiduous way your contents and your proposals, sinned for the distance otherwise I would also participate of person. I wanted to tell even if I have told already him in the group whatsapp that Fabrizio kindly lends us a room to meet a young representative girl of the Rotary with which we could speak of CF. I  have spoken on the phone with the president of the young people and it seemed me well inclinable to a donation, he sends us this girl to explain her project so that can appraise whether to help us. The appointment is at 16 pm in foundation in succession there will be the meeting with Dario Barboni of Baia Pasta, a guy with a fascinating history as I have anticipated you some posts above.

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

@AA   super!

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco
    Hey all, here is the eligibility list for SVST 2017
    1 Martina Valentini

2 Andrea Annalisa Baiardi

3 Alberto Conte

4 Domenico Talento

5 Carlo Zanotti

6 Federico Camera

7 Ivan Lombardo

no resume received from Matteo Cagia and Simone Pacitti, not eligible.
    This means that you can start search for funding ( CF, tech scout…, family and friends). University support will come according to the above list and University criteria
    A few tips:
    1-  passport to be done at soonest ( far from summertime…) http://www.poliziadistato.it/articolo/1090
    2 -the flight cost is less if you buy far before the Tour. The cheapest last year was American Airlines from Venezia ( 8 Euro Flix Bus from Torino)…around 600 Euro AR
    3- The inscription fee to La Storia bnel Futuro – invoice 1500 Euro (plus IVA if to a IVA subject) – is due within July 31, 2017
    any other question Welcome!
    Here start the …cool story! 🙂
    Martina Valentini
    Participant
    @martinavalentini

Thank you @paolomarenco, thanks for this great opportunity! I’m really happy! I don’t believe it!  For airline tickets, we are organizing the CF. Max Brigonzi gave me some very important contacts, I’m starting to write emails to present the project! I hope they all come, we are a great group!

Good evening!

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

Hey all, happy to announce our retreat in Milano , Bicocca University  U6 Building , Room 01B,  Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo 1 ( Bus 87 from the right side of Stazione Centrale)

May , Friday 19.   Agenda:

2,30 pm Welcome by Bicocca people

2,40-4,30 Roberto Bonzio http://www.italianidifrontiera.com  Inspiring talk . Roberto, out of the box journalist,  is the guide of Italiani di Frontiera Silicon Valley Tours held since 2011 for 200 managers and entrepreneurs

4,30- 7 Paolo Marenco introduction to all the City teams : Torino, Novara, Castellanza, Milano, Trento,  Bolzano, Padova, Genova. Every team will introduce the attendees one by one, the actual status of their participation ( Crowdfunding, Tech Scouting, other ) . Sinergies among teams, Q&A.

Tour Program Presentation, useful things to know going to Silicon Valley and California ( for those who add to the SVST vacation time)

It’s only the second time we do such retreat, thanks to Bicocca!, I think will be great for mutual knowledge and sharing programs and ideas!

(language will be Italian  😉

Martina Valentini
    Participant
    @martinavalentini

Hi @paolomarenco! I will be in China, I’m leaving on 20/04. Can I participate with Skype? thank you! Good afternoon.

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

yes sure…also if in China will be  around midnight for u!

Martina Valentini
    Participant
    @martinavalentini

Yes, but next day is Saturday, I can get some sleep ‘more! I want to listen all program!

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

Hey all,

the  hotel address necessary to obtain  ESTA VISA is:

Comfort Inn

El Camino Real 1818 ,

Redwood City,  CA 94063

Giovanni Toso
    Participant
    @giovannitoso

Hi everyone, I’am an Sv study tour guy, cna someone write me how you are funding the trip? giovanni.toso@studenti.unitn.it

Thanks Giovanni

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

https://www.facebook.com/events/1686889098273359/  here we are , we go on with our meeting from 4,30 to 7 pm

Paolo Marenco
    Keymaster
    @paolomarenco

Hey all. About May 19 in Bicocca Milan.

None of you from Novara has already signed for presence. For us is very important to know if the absence in Milan is “Not Participation to the Tour”, or just busy day.

Please confirm presence on Facebook  iBicocca page.

Our reunion for SVST 2017  will start at 4,30pm  after Roberto Bonzio talk, so you can also arrive at that time. Conclusion will be 7 pm.

We’ll discuss the work in progress for funding the tour of every city group, share experiences, give advices and links. Open discussion.

see u there!

Andrea Annalisa Baiardi
    Participant
    @andreaannalisa

Unfortunately in the days of 19 and 20 May I will be in Turin for a project about communication and  management. Here you are the link about it http://www.innovart-e.it/programma.html# . I beg you to make me know what it will be said and to keep me in the loop.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Responses

1. Pingback: Novara Silicon Valley 2017 - Fondazione Novara Sviluppo

Comments are closed.