Home Forums Silicon Valley Study Tour – 20-26 August 2017 Novara Silicon Valley 2017

287 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Marta Pancaldi 2 years, 5 months ago
  • Domenico Talento
    Participant
    @domet97

Also for me It’s a really busy day and week and I will not be in Novara for some times.. really sad about that

Adriano Fontanari
    Participant
    @adrianofontanari

Hi there!

I am Adriano, we met last Friday at Bicocca.

I am going to buy the ticket to SV. Before doing that, I would like to know if there is someone who would like to buy the ticket and travel with me.

If yes, send me a message.

Thank you,

Adriano

Marta Pancaldi
    Participant
    @martapancaldi

Hello everybody!
    With the permission of Paolo, I thought it would be a good idea to create a group on Facebook to discuss our amazing SV Tour.
    During our meeting in Milan, I saw that many of you have already purchased a flight ticket and, for those who are still searching for flight options, this could be a good opportunity to find a “travel companion” 🙂
    Also, since many of us are coming to San Francisco a few days earlier, this group may help us find a common accommodation, so that we can stay and explore the city together 🙂

The group is (obviously) called “Silicon Valley Study Tour 2017” and you’ll find it at this address: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1416433395090723/
    Feel free to join it and somebody will grant you the access.

Meanwhile, good luck to everybody for the upcoming exam session! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 286 through 288 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Responses

1. Pingback: Novara Silicon Valley 2017 - Fondazione Novara Sviluppo

Comments are closed.