Home Forums Silicon Valley Study Tour – 20-26 August 2017 Torino Silicon Valley 2017

221 replies, 26 voices Last updated by Marta Pancaldi 6 years, 11 months ago
  • Fabio Ceresa
    Participant
    @fabioceresa

@nemanja I think that it would be a great idea!

Carlos
    Participant
    @carlosfilho

@nemanja great video… I have seen something similar long time ago when browsers started to have tabs… There was a study showing how people were startind to be more dispersive, starting a task and then losing themselves between tabs, because obviously you start with a mail, than youtube , thane facebook, etc… And now it just got worse with the smartphones… It’s a great tool for sure, and it gets better everyday, but as @lorenzobersano said: “how can younger people, that grew up with modern technology since they were babies, be aware of this problem?”. This is for sure something that sooner or later (sooner i think) will become a huge problem… We already see that kids today, aged from 2/3 years already have tablets and smartphones in their hands, so kids start to being dispersive at a really early age…

@leonardo
    , greate quote (“We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us”)… I think it summarizes everything we were talking about till now… We will keep evolving, but with the new technologies we provide, we also need to be aware of the repercussion that it will have on society and prepare them for it… God or bad…

About kelvin Doe (sorry but at this point i dont remember anymore who posted it…), i hope we’ll have a way to have affordable tech for underdeveloped countries, because big minds are born eveywhere every year, and while here we are living in a world where social media tells us everything about averyone, we are also losing great minds that are already doing something great, but could do much more and better with help… Great to know this time we found someone like him…

About leadsbridge, it was really a great idea and at the right time, (timing is important as we heard on monday’s conference)… If you want some more information about why it’s great and how it works, i found a link:

LeadsBridge—bridging the gap between your Facebook leads & Top Producer CRM

They have made something not that complicated, but maybe a bit long task, into just few simple steps… Really great idea…

Carlos
    Participant
    @carlosfilho

@nemanja actually this semester we are almost living at the university so i don’t think it’s a problem to meet and have lunch 😀

Nemanja Majstorovic
    Participant
    @nemanja

Great @fabioceresa @carlosfilho!! So for the moment we are in 3, carlos like you said we almost live there, personally till friday I lunch there so the day it’s me irrilevant for me, guys do you have any preferences for the place?

Leonardo Falcioni
    Participant
    @leonardo

@nemanja I’d like to join in too, but I’d prefer if it could be next week, since this one I’m a little busy.

Nemanja Majstorovic
    Participant
    @nemanja

No problem @leonardo we are free to encounter whenever we want!! I’ll leave my number here for ease 3475214851 now that i think about it we could make a group on whatsapp for events like that 😀

Federico Landorno
    Participant
    @federicolandorno

@nemanja Nice idea, I’m there every day from Monday to Friday from 13 to 14 except Thursday that I pause from 12 to 13. We can arrange for a day of the next week. 🙂

Nemanja Majstorovic
    Participant
    @nemanja

So what about the next tuesday?

Leonardo Falcioni
    Participant
    @leonardo

@nemanja No problem for me.

Federico Landorno
    Participant
    @federicolandorno

It’s fine for me.

Carlos
    Participant
    @carlosfilho

Let’s all give our numbers to @nemanja that already gave us his so we don’t use the forum for lunch plans, so then when the others log in they don’t have to search through all the lunch messages to find out what’s the real topic 😀

Mauro
    Participant
    @mauroscarrone

Good idea. Then we contact all @nemanja

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Mauro.
    Nemanja Majstorovic
    Participant
    @nemanja

Guys tomorrow i’ll change my telephon number so for tonight I can add you to the whatsapp group that we made, but from tomorrow that number probably won’t be active anymore just to let you know 🙂

Mohamed Lemzouri
    Participant
    @mohamedlemzouri

@nemanja Good idea. I’m going to contact you

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

well done @nemanja u r a master of networking, this could be a starting point for a Crowdfunding team 😉 ! where are you from?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 222 total)
  • The topic ‘Torino Silicon Valley 2017’ is closed to new replies.