Home Forums Esade – Silicon Valley Tour – 7-13 January 2018 Why Silicon valley Study Tour? What we found there?

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Manuel Cherchi 6 years, 3 months ago
  • Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Since 2005 we have launched the amazing project  of SVST – Silicon Valley Study Tour -to link the best Italian Grads and Undergrads with the top Companies Universities and Start up in Silicon Valley to inspire them.

Multiple results from this one week inspiration Journey in 33 editions: Incubators, startups and great jobs,  not only in Italy but around the World.

Davide Rovera SVST 2011 Alumnus, today ESADE manager, one best example!

Ready to introduce the great ESADE Group to this Amazing projects and to answer here in advance of January experience, to all questions you may have,  thanks the contribution of  smart SVST Alumni, that will join the Q&A and discussion.

Let’s Start!

Stefania Tibiletti
    Participant
    @stefaniatibiletti

Hello everyone!!

I’m Stefania and I’m a student of Innovation Management at the University of Trento, and Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna in Pisa.

I came back from the Silicon Valley Study Tour a week ago, and was one of the most exciting experiences of my life! I can’t wait to share with you my experience and to give you some tips about San Francisco and the Silicon Valley.

Don’t be shy and break the ice by introducing yourself! Tell us what you know about the Silicon Valley, what do you think about that environment and the feelings that you have about this tour!

I hope to hear something from you!

To start, here you can find an animated timeline: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-8CMdeSHA

Ismaele
    @ismaelepaoli

Hello everybody!

I’m Ismaele Paoli, a graduate student of Business Administration at Padova University and I joined the Silicon Valley Study Tour last August with Stefania and some other smart students thanks to Paolo. It was an opportunity that changed the vision I had from many points of view!

It will be a pleasure to share with you what I experienced in Silicon Valley, so do not wait to introduce yourself and get in touch with us for every question or curiosity you have!

I’m looking forward to involving you into this awesome journey!

Alberto Conte
    Participant
    @albertoconte

Hi everyone!

My name is Alberto Conte and I am a “Management and Finance” master graduand at University of Western Piedmont in Novara.

I attended Silicon Valley Study Tour in August and it was for sure one of the best experience I ever had. During 5 intense days, we had the opportunity to immerse ourselves in this fascinating and unstoppable part of the world, from big businesses to famous universities, from networking and business associations to Italian companies based in Silicon Valley.

In order to breathe entrepreneurial air for more time, I decided to stay here for 3 months. In fact, thanks to the tourist ESTA, you can stay in the States for 90 days without any problem. Taking the advantage of this opportunity, I’m living in a coliving space in SoMa in San Francisco city and it is very exciting because I am surrounded by companies such as AirBnB (where I am now writing to you, as they have a public coworking space), Eventbrite, Slack, Uber, Pinterest, Dropbox and many more. Being in Silicon Valley gives you the opportunity to meet so many interesting people, to participate in networking and tech events, and to talk to entrepreneurs and investors. Moreover, thanks to Paolo, I am also doing an internship at A3Cube Inc., where I am assisting the CEO of this company, trying to learn as much as possible the art of managing the own company.

If you want more information, do not hesitate to contact me at conte.alberto@outlook.itfacebook or linkedin.

PS: I just created a small video about the experience we just had. If you want to have a little taste of the SVST, watch it here https://youtu.be/Ou8zZRueAio

Manuel Cherchi
    Participant
    @mcherchi

Hi Everyone!

Can’t wait to meet you all at LinkedIn on January 9th! We already booked a great meeting room in Building F (Address: 605 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085).

Feel free to ask me any questions in advance, so we can come prepared. Don’t be shy! This is an opportunity for you guys to know more about LinkedIn.

See you soon!

Manuel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Why Silicon valley Study Tour? What we found there?’ is closed to new replies.