Home Forums Silicon Valley Study Tour – 20-26 August 2017 LIUC Silicon Valley 2017

48 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Marta Pancaldi 6 years, 11 months ago
  • Sofia Silvola
    Participant
    @sofiasilvola

I’m so excited for the tour!

We have so many ideas for the crowdfunding initiative, this week we will define everything!

Thank you @paolomarenco!

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

http://www.skydreamer.io

Hey all, Federico Somaschini CEO in Utrecht of the start up,  is interested to a Tech Scout 2017 for his company ( they are in seed stage).

They are open to a Business developer (good if  event ticketing exp) to scout possible SV links or an AI tech fond to engage more permanently in the company ( now based NL and Italy).

A Good first link for the Scout in the Valley will be Marco Palladino – Mashape Cofounder, good friend of Federico since teenage.

Duration: from the minimum SVST time (1500 Euro coverage) up to more, tbd with the candidate. Federico will be in San Francisco on September 11 for TechCrunch Disrupt

They wait from me the CV’s interested in, than possible Skype call. Confirm yr interest, if applicable to you

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Hey all, to start to go in the SV atmosphere join https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/Access-Silicon-Valley-Milan/events/238097898/?eventId=238097898

many webinar free, this in the next today.

https://livestream.com/asv/viralmarketing

Alberto Brianza
    Participant
    @abofficial

Dear @paolomarenco,

Thanks for the advice, after 3-4 days I managed to get inside that group, and It’s quite impressive the amount of interesting post and topic are discussed!

I know we’re not that alive on this forum, but we’re working hard on our project, and we managed to arrange a meeting with a bank director for the week after Easter.

We’re probably starting our Kickstarter video this week, therefore will be perfect in more or less 2 weeks!

We’re SO excited of this opportunity, and to get in the mood we’re going to visit Amazon(Piacenza) and Microsoft(Milano) this month!

Thanks a lot,

Alberto

PS: We also had a big exam about Information Systems and ICT yesterday, so we had to study a lot! 😉

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

cool program Alberto! good

a few tips for you:

1-  passport to be done at soonest ( far from summertime…) http://www.poliziadistato.it/articolo/1090
    2 -the flight cost is less if you buy far before the Tour. The cheapest last year was American Airlines from Venezia ( 8 Euro Flix Bus from Torino)…around 600 Euro AR
    3- The inscription fee to La Storia bnel Futuro – invoice 1500 Euro (plus IVA if to a IVA subject) – is due within July 31, 2017
    any other question Welcome!
    Here start the …cool story! 🙂
    Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco
     Follow live on Facebook Confindustria Genova page, tomorrow morning 8 am conference of Saverio Murgia, Engineer from UNIGE , SVST 2014.

The young story of Eyra and its technology for blind people Horus, born after the SVST,  is amazing and only at the beginning.
    If you cannot follow live streaming, from friday afternoon or monday, you could follow recorded on Confindustria Genova Coffetech page ( cool event, all fridays, since 4 months)

Carmelo
    Participant
    @sparakermens

Thanks for this opportunity! I can’t wait !

I’d like to know if we can already book the flights

thank you

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Sure you can.

We’ll have a retreat in Milano second half May  with all the selected from 10+ university to know one each other

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Hey all, happy to announce our retreat in Milano , Bicocca University  U6 Building , Room 01B,  Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo 1 ( Bus 87 from the right side of Stazione Centrale)

May , Friday 19.   Agenda:

2,30 pm Welcome by Bicocca people

2,40-4,30 Roberto Bonzio http://www.italianidifrontiera.com  Inspiring talk . Roberto, out of the box journalist,  is the guide of Italiani di Frontiera Silicon Valley Tours held since 2011 for 200 managers and entrepreneurs

4,30- 7 Paolo Marenco introduction to all the City teams : Torino, Novara, Castellanza, Milano, Trento,  Bolzano, Padova, Genova. Every team will introduce the attendees one by one, the actual status of their participation ( Crowdfunding, Tech Scouting, other ) . Sinergies among teams, Q&A.

Tour Program Presentation, useful things to know going to Silicon Valley and California ( for those who add to the SVST vacation time)

It’s only the second time we do such retreat, thanks to Bicocca!, I think will be great for mutual knowledge and sharing programs and ideas!

(language will be Italian  😉

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Hey all, happy to announce our retreat in Milano , Bicocca University  U6 Building , Room 01B,  Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo 1 ( Bus 87 from the right side of Stazione Centrale)

May , Friday 19.   Agenda:

2,30 pm Welcome by Bicocca people

2,40-4,30 Roberto Bonzio http://www.italianidifrontiera.com  Inspiring talk . Roberto, out of the box journalist,  is the guide of Italiani di Frontiera Silicon Valley Tours held since 2011 for 200 managers and entrepreneurs

4,30- 7 Paolo Marenco introduction to all the City teams : Torino, Novara, Castellanza, Milano, Trento,  Bolzano, Padova, Genova. Every team will introduce the attendees one by one, the actual status of their participation ( Crowdfunding, Tech Scouting, other ) . Sinergies among teams, Q&A.

Tour Program Presentation, useful things to know going to Silicon Valley and California ( for those who add to the SVST vacation time)

It’s only the second time we do such retreat, thanks to Bicocca!, I think will be great for mutual knowledge and sharing programs and ideas!

(language will be Italian  😉

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Hey all,

the  hotel address necessary to obtain  ESTA VISA is:

Comfort Inn

El Camino Real 1818 ,

Redwood City,  CA 94063

Anonymous
    Inactive
    @

Hi everyone, I’am an Sv study tour guy, can someone write me how you are funding the trip? giovanni.toso@studenti.unitn.it

Thanks Giovanni

Alberto Brianza
    Participant
    @abofficial

Hi Giovanni,

we’re currently working on a sorte of kickstarter campaign, and on a project dedicated to small-medium firms of our local area… in few words basically it’s about proposing for consulting on Digital dependent initiatives.. we’re going to meet anyway in Milan on the 19th, so we will be more precise 😊

Hope I gave y some inspiration

Alberto

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

https://www.facebook.com/events/1686889098273359/  here we are , we go on with our meeting from 4,30 to 7 pm

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Hey all. About May 19 in Bicocca Milan.

Only Leonardo Grillo, of your group , has not yet   signed for presence. For us is very important to know if the absence in Milan is “Not Participation to the Tour”, or just busy day.

Please confirm presence on Facebook  iBicocca page.

Our reunion for SVST 2017  will start at 4,30pm  after Roberto Bonzio inspirational  talk, so you can also arrive at that time, in case of need. Conclusion will be 7 pm.

We’ll discuss the work in progress for funding the tour of every city group, share experiences, give advices and links. Open discussion.

see u there!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘LIUC Silicon Valley 2017’ is closed to new replies.