Home Forums Silicon Valley Study Tour – August 2020 Go to Silicon Valley Virtually 2020

167 replies, 52 voices Last updated by Paolo Marenco 3 years, 5 months ago
  • Giovanni
    @gsorice

Hello everybody!

My name is Giovanni Sorice and I am 23 years old. I’m attending the second year of the Artificial Intelligence Master’s Degree at the University of Pisa. I earned my Bachelor Degree in Computer Science at the University of Padua.

I always try to be updated on the AI topics that meet entrepreneurship and innovative business ideas, especially in the field of finance since it is a really interesting and rewarding field.

Feel free to add me on Linkedin.

Looking forward to talk with you at the next (e-)meeting,

Giovanni

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

Hey Giovanni @gsorice happy to have you here! we are close to the Francesco Capponi webinar, amazing young mentor…do not miss it.

Tell here your thinking after the webinar!

Paolo Marenco
    Participant
    @paolomarenco

#cooljobopportunity

Hi all,

Stefano Bernardi super guru of startups, business Angel for 50 +, Crypto pioneer, after years in San Francisco now living in Trentino asked me to propose interested guys/girls in our network to cover 4 positions- 2 senior and 2 junior, better if STEM– for his new role of manager of Enea Tech, heading the Climate Tech Division. The goal is to manage the 120 million Euro fund to invest in startup Europe wide,  active in Climate Technologies. The 4 permanent job positions, are remote working. Other 3 similar division (Health, ICT ….) are in progress, with similar structure.

Who is interested can tell it here. I will send to Stefano your Linkedin profile (duly updated) .

It’s a great opportunity.

Viewing 3 posts - 166 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • The topic ‘Go to Silicon Valley Virtually 2020’ is closed to new replies.